Carbon County Poverty
Poverty: The state of being poor; lack of the means of providing material needs or comforts. Basic food, shelter, medical care, and safety are generally thought necessary based on shared values of human dignity.
Use these resources to learn more about poverty in Carbon County:
- Why Does Poverty Exist?
- Carbon County Census Data
- Red Lodge Census Data
- Carbon County and Red Lodge Poverty at a Glance
- Poverty in the State of MT
- Understanding Poverty in the US
- The Complications of Eligibility
- Montana State Poverty Report Card
- 2013 HRDC Needs Assessment Summary
- 2012 Carbon County Economic Report
- Find More Information on Poverty